Mt. St. Helens Permits » Sun Aug 20th, 2017

Posted by Jay Lewis 23 days ago

We had a winter ascent up St. Helens scheduled in Mar/Apr 2017 that was cancelled 3 different times due to weather/avalanche hazards. Figuring it was some sort of sign from abaive, we decided to go up Adams in June instead. Mission accomplished.....but St. Helens is still on the agenda! Ugh help us please. Looking for at least 4.

Holler Back

If you are interested in selling a permit to this user, please register & login to contact the seller.